At the end of every year I get to a point where I sit and stare are the mountain of books in room deciding what I want to read. So I thought I’d put together and share the list of books I’ve chosen to get through this year, and boy it’s a long list!! I’ve set my self a target of 30 to read with the actual list being about 42 books. So a heck of a lot to choose from. The list isn’t in any particular order.
1. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson.
2. Peter Pan in Scarlet by Geraldine McMcaughrean.
3. Rapture & Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate.
4. Books 4-6 of Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
5. Books 5-13 of A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket.
6. My Neighbour Tororo by Hayao Miyazaki and Tsugiko Kubo
7. Book 12 & Novellas 3 and 4 of House of Night by P.C and Kristin Cast.
8. Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz.
9. Fairytale Retellings by Jackson Pearce.
10. Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling.
11. All My Friends are Superheros by Andrew Kaufman.
12. Dream Factory by Brad Barkley and Heather Hepler
13. Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay.
14. The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman and Chris Riddell.
15. Hansel and Gretel by Neil Gaiman and Lorenzo Mattotti
16. Ravenwood Mysteries by Mia James.
When looking at my bookshelves 42 doesn’t really seem that many, and I think that’s due to the fact so many of them consist of series, which is why I picked so many, to give myself some variety and choice. So there we have it!! I wanna hear what you think of my list and if you have any questions about what I picked or any suggestions for me then holla at me. Plus I’d like to know what you’re planning on reading too. Not that I need anymore ideas. See you in the next post.